Are you looking for a new position or a new contract? Below is a list of some great sites for you to check out to find your next quality assurance job/contract.
I also created the Twitter List “@jayphilips/employment” so you can get updates from all of the people listed on this post that have a Twitter account with one just click.
- Career Builder: Owned by Gannett Co, Inc., Tribune Company, The McClatchy Company, and Microsoft Corp., CareerBuilder offers a vast online and print network to help job seekers connect with employers.
- Career Jet: Designed to make the process of finding a job on the internet easier for the user. It maps the huge selection of job offerings available on the internet in one extensive database by referencing job listings originating from company websites, recruitment agency websites and large specialist recruitment sites.
- Career Rookie: Connecting students and recent graduates seeking internships, part-time and entry level jobs with the nation’s top employers.
- code beach: Powered by Simply Hired.
- ComputerJobs: Part of the jobserve network which is a website dedicated to publishing job vacancies.
- dev Bistro: Tech jobs and resumes posted daily. Free job posting, resume database, custom job alerts, data feeds and more.
- Dice: Known as the career hub for tech insiders.
- iHireQualityControl: Contains job postings, internet job boards, newspapers, and classified ads.
- Hound: Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, Hound locates and classifies jobs on employer websites and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
- indeed: Allows job seekers to find jobs posted on thousands of company career sites and job boards.
- JOBcentral: Provided by leading global employers in alliance with the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA).
- Jobing: Search local jobs, find local employers, connect with local people and discover local job resources
in your Jobing Community
- juju: Originally built on the foundations of the first job search engine on the web, www.job-search-engine.com, which launched in 1998. The site was re-launched under the Juju brand in January 2006 with new technology, a new interface, and a new team.
- LinkedIn: Great for networking as well. Check out group job boards.
- London Tester: This is a new one and looks interesting, especially if you are in London. It looks like the site will also have networking groups and tons of resources.
- Minnesota Jobs: The Twitter account only specifies QA related jobs, which is great if you want to see the latest and greates in one spot.
- Monster: Has jobs listing around the world.
- oodle: Has jobs and much more.
- QAJobs.net: Great site for jobs, tips and much more.
- QAQCCrossing: Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, QAQCCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
- Simply Hired: Their goal is to make finding your next job a simple yet effective, enjoyable journey.
- Sogeti UK: A leading provider of structured testing solutions, helping to transform the IT testing and Quality Assurance performance of organisations in both public and private sectors.
- Sologig: Connects consultants with client facing employment opportunities.
- TechCareers: Community for information technology and engineering professionals. Search thousands of IT jobs, engineering jobs
- Top USA Jobs: Searches the Internet for you and lists the ones that match your search criteria.
- TwitJobSearch: A job search engine for Twitter, enter search word and receive immediate results of tweets for job openings.
- WiseStep: Has a variety of job openings around the world.
Do you know of any other job sites that should be added to the list?
Updated On: 8/1/2010